I am a Ph.D. student at the University of California Santa Cruz who aspires to one day become a top expert in robotics and feedback control. My goal as a professional is to contribute to the advancement of robot navigation towards a robust autonomous navigation in real world environments. My forever passion for science and technology has been an ongoing cause that has led my academic and professional trajectory towards enginering and research. By pursuing my passion for solving engineering problems I hope to expand my horizons and gain more insight into a world of limitless possibilities and constant change.
June 2019 – September 2019
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Working on MATLAB and Simulink algorithms for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and on capabilities to integrate with autopilot and ground station software used in UAV development.
June 2018 – September 2018
Development of preprocessing scripts to facilitate the machine translation of the MATLAB documentation.
January 2018 – June 2018
CMPE12 Computer Systems and Assembly Language (2 quarters)
• Instructed students in lab assignments for logic design and MIPS assembly programming.
• Run MOSS copy detection software on student’s labs.
• Prepared original exam questions on topics including CMOS circuits, logic gates, assembly
June 2016 – July 2017
Main Technical Support Engineer for the categories of Air Conditioner and Home Appliances
• Technical support to Authorized Service Centers at national level.
• Technical training courses for the Authorized Service Centers technicians.
• Provide technical advice for warranty issues.
• Quality evaluations for new product samples.
February 2016 – June 2016
Undergraduate-level engineering courses on Micro-controllers and Analog Electronics
• Instructed (50+) students in active learning environment covering practical and academic topics including code documentation, pseudocode, computer organization, boolean algebra
• Designed engaging lab assignments on logic design and assembly programming, e.g. generate MIDI audio from input string in MIPS, create score keeping guessing game with 7-segment display logic
• Prepared and presented original lesson plans, assignments, exams